9.08.2011

sometimes, there's a ferris wheel on campus.

and i just walk on by, thinking, only at byu.
i feel there are so many unique things about byu.  i love how strangers just strike up a conversation with each other on campus, just to be friendly.  i love that when i call up for technical support, the nice man on the other end chats with me about life while my computer is booting, and stays on the line to help me for over an hour.  i love that people are generally kind and open and willing to make friends.  i love that there are funny clubs on thursdays and nerdy costumes on halloween.  i love that you if you drop your books, someone will be there to help pick them up for you.  i love that i met my johnny here, and that in some undetermined time in the future when we leave this campus behind, i will have a few keepsake pictures of the sunsets i see walking home each night.  because, oh how i love a provo sunset.


1 comment:

sydney b. said...

Oh I love this and I am so so so sad now that I'm not at BYU anymore and I can't enjoy the ferris wheel...and seriously a ferris wheel..thats amazing!