well, there is some big exciting news over here!
our hazelnut is potty-trained!
and we are so so proud of her.
because of said potty-training, we have been spending a lot of time at home. so here are a few photos of our simple little life lately:
1. swimming in the evening with dadda
2. bath time - hazel "smiles" for the camera
3. cora weighing in at 17 lbs 14 oz, 26 in at 4.5 months
4. driving by the wtc memorial
1. adding color to our porch
3. cora is so sweet, and squishy, and delicious. she is a complete joy.
4. my girls are finally playing together! they each think the other is hilarious.