3.22.2011

pencils are becoming obsolete.
seriously!
i take all my notes on my computador these days.  i don't even carry a binder with me.  
so when my teacher brings a hard copy of the slides, my nose crinkles up in a kind of frustrated protest.  because of course, now i have to dig through the garbage dump of my backpack in search of a pencil.
cue gasp.
after looking through my backpack and finding everything from a tourniquet to gobstoppers to crumbs to carrots to wrappers and papers and tylenol bottles and whatever that was..... {but no pencil!}  i realize:
hey, i just carry the necessities.  i like to walk onto campus prepared for the onslaught of medical knowledge that's about to be shoved down my throat.  therefore, snacks and a refreshing dose of daily tylenol take precedence over a pencil that i may or may not ever use.
just my thoughts.

No comments: