3.12.2011

sometimes i am so scary and crabby.... but fortunately, then john takes my hand and makes it all better.

cheesy, right?
well, yesterday was one of those days.  
fortunately, john helped me through my ridiculous tantrum by being silent and holding my hand.
i felt instantly better.  
and then he bought me dinner at my favorite place.... 
as we watched byu neck in neck with the lobos.  {go jimmer!}
we left at the last possible minute to make our movie, 
and since it was opening night, got front-row seats!  
{don't worry, i realize front-row seats in the movie theater aren't actually a good thing}
what a view!  {heh. heh.}
sorry, no pictures of us.  john is boycotting the picture thing.  he makes weird faces and then gets upset at me for taking ugly pictures, which are apparently not allowed on this blog.....
hence the picture of legs, as we ended the night by watching highlights of the game.
friday nights are just so fun.  

No comments: