12.09.2011

i will be here

in approximately four and a half months.

i just got accepted to the Tainan, Taiwan nursing study abroad for next summer!  can you believe it?!  i can't wait to meet the people, experience the culture, and grow to love them as john did on his mission.  i can't wait to see what eastern medicine practices they have over there that can help me better my own practice.

hopefully, if all goes well, john will get to meet me over there at the end of my clinical and show me the ropes.  we hope to tour china too - wouldn't that be fun? i am so grateful for this experience - i know it is going to be a good one.

2 comments:

Briana Aileen said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Congrats Paige!!!!!!

Amanda Schroeder said...

That's definitely an amazing thing to accomplish, Paige. Congratulations! Taiwan is one of the places I have always wanted to go, I'm not quite sure why. I'm sure good ol' Provo, Utah will miss you!

♥ xoxo.