2. cora throwing dirt and hazel rolling down the hill. just a typical summer afternoon at the park.
3. i successfully grew these two jalapenos and excitedly texted john: #domestic #guacamole
4. cora playing on the playground at polliwog
5. playing outside with cups and bowls full of water. probably the laziest activity i've ever invented. possibly their favorite.
6. listening to one of the free summer concerts at polliwog park. we went to several this summer and they were so much fun! lots of cover songs.
1. cute hazel requested to be buried in the sand. this was by far the worst post-beach-cleanup so far at our house.
4. cora fell asleep in the middle of costco and it was the cutest/saddest thing ever. poor tired bug.
5. feet up in the air, asleep in her stroller at church. apparently we are failing at naps these days ;)