12.20.2010

101 reasons why my husband is the best.


{he}
1.  tells me he loves me at least ten times a day
2.  makes me breakfast in bed
3.  treats me like a princess
4.  takes me out to dinner
5.  pretends to like my cooking
6.  holds me when i'm cold
7.  tells me i'm pretty - even if it's a grunge day
8.  kisses me good morning
9.  is genuine
10.  is kind to everyone
11.  makes me laugh
12.  takes care of me when i'm sick
13.  dries my tears when i'm sad
14.  is easygoing when i'm neurotic
15.  will do something that i want to, even if he doesn't
16.  likes the same tv shows
17.  teaches me things
18.  lets me teach him things
19.  calls me out on my crap when i'm simply being dumb
20.  helps me study for school
21.  supports me in my little whims
22.  eats vegetables for me
23.  sings and plays guitar for me
24.  says things like, "on a scale of one to awesome, you're super great."
25.  believes in me
26.  holds my hand
27.  will drive me to salt lake every weekend to see my family, though he makes the trip 10x a week
28.  does the dishes
29.  focuses on the Savior and becoming like him
30.  protects me
31.  takes me to exotic places like playa del carmen
32.  makes me feel happy
33.  makes me feel giddy
34.  likes ice cream just as much as i do
35.  drinks water just as much as i do
36.  makes the bed
37.  is willing to watch glee with me, even though he hates it
38.  is generous
39.  cares about things, and expresses his opinion
40.  is a genius
41.  stays up on what is going on in the world
42.  is willing to share
43.  can take off his thumb
44.  makes life thrilling
45.  puts up with me
46.  is strong enough to carry me
47.  opens my doors for me
48.  does the things for me that i ask him to
49.  does things for me without me even asking
50.  works hard, every single day for me
51.  makes me feel good about myself
52.  goes running with me
53.  goes on walks with me
54.  helps me get back on track if i slip-up
55.  likes to try new things, especially the treats that i attempt to make
56.  makes goals with me
57.  takes me to the temple
58.  looks good in anything he wears
59.  is tall
60.  makes me feel special
61.  is fun
62.  likes to be outdoors, just like me
63.  can tell when i am just trying to be tough and i am really sad inside
64.  gets excited about little things, like the color of bedsheets or the pumpkin muffins in the oven
65.  makes sure our activities revolve around maximizing our time together
66.  efficiency is the nature of his business
67.  tells me i'm smart, even if i bomb a test
68.  is the adult when i am acting like a total child
69.  drives me to school
70.  is just so darn handsome!
71.  is patient with me
72.  is a gentleman
73.  carries in the groceries
74.  buys me ice cream
75.  always likes to have discussions about insignificant things, but we always agree on the big
76.  finishes my plate for me when i can't
77.  likes to sleep a lot, just like me
78.  is righteous
79.  kisses me goodbye and kisses me hello
80.  helps me cook
81.  knows the scriptures and can pull them out of thin air when i need one
82.  is a tease
83.  buys me diet coke {he's noticed that it is a miracle cure for paige's crabbiness}
84.  studies with me
85.  drives me where i need to go
86.  rubs my feet when they hurt
87.  tells me that all he wants for christmas is "love"
88.  sings songs with me, and doesn't go berserk when i'm in a singy-mood
89.  is sometimes a nerd
90.  introduces me to all kinds of great movies
91.  laughs when i laugh, and vice-versa
92.  buys me nice things
93.  takes me to fun places
94.  has great hair
95.  teaches me new vocabulary words
96.  listens when i'm ranting
97.  is super funny
98.  challenges me in many ways
99.  calls me to tell me he is on his way
100.  makes me want to be a better person
101.  will probably be super-ulta-embarrassed upon reading this post

have a happy birthday, dearest.  there are 101 reasons why you completely deserve it.

1 comment:

Christy and Jason said...

really sweet. made me teary. i know you don't really know us, but i'd say john's lucky to have you in his life. the brunts are the best and john is no exception. so impressed you could come up with 101 things!