12.01.2010

more joys of nursing

sometimes, i love the nursing program.  sometimes, i hate it.
right now i am feeling the latter.

i know that i need to chill out and believe that it will all be okay -
that in three weeks time i will be home.
with my family.
and my cute husband.
for christmas.  {yay!}
but right now i have so many scary tests looming over my head.
and i am terrified that my grades won't be up to snuff.
sometimes, the nursing program is so incredibly difficult!
actually, it all the time is.  {please excuse my poor grammar}.

but i know i shouldn't be complaining,
since i am so lucky to have what i have.
and to be where i am.
and to love who i love.

speaking of who i love.....
it's our 2nd month aniversary.
i just thought i'd tell you, since you're probably DYING to know.
i promised myself that i wouldn't mention it in my blog.....
but i guess i don't keep promises.

2 comments:

Madison Michele said...

and sometimes...we love nursing!! i mean, in what other class would we be able to meditate in hahaha

{but mostly we hate it ;) }

Anonymous said...

Hey Paige! Thanks for your commment on our blog. You are so nice and cute. It truly is fun to be caught up on people's lives when we live so far away. We were so glad we were able to be there for your weddding too! It was so great! Sorry about nursing but it's true it will be worth it in the end..keep on keepin' on (that's what my grandpa would always say :) keep in touch! miss you guys too!