12.17.2010

low

john and i have been spending time with my family.
this means:
a shorter commute for him....
much more exciting days for me with my family....
very few blog posts....
and the opportunity to go to the "low" concert in salt lake.

the concert was in a run-down area of salt-lake....
and my friend lizzy had been to a concert in the same venue.
she described it as "ghetto" {oh, how i love her, and i'm thrilled she is home!}.  

we loved it.  
the band was absolutely amazing.
they sang some pretty great songs, 
and added some christmas tunes in there as well.
i was a big fan of the harmonies and distorted guitar.

here are the pictures:
























i really love low.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh, I am so glad that you can relate to this place now! At the time I thought I was pretty adventurous. Then I went to the Middle East. haha! I am glad you had fun! And I also LOVED seeing you the other day! more than you can even imagine!
xoxo,
elizabeth anne