12.07.2010

finals! {and the way i will reward myself when they are done.}

every semester, i find that it is excruciatingly painful to force yourself to take five comprehensive finals in the course of three days.  especially after the promise of jingle-bells, gingerbread houses, decorations, mistletoe, shopping, jack frost nipping at your nose, yule-tide carols, candy-canes, sugar-plums, chex mix, movies, and family has been eating away at you for the past three weeks.  the only thing that gets me through it - is the reward that i know will be waiting when john and i can finally bunk at my parent's house for a week or so.... and that i can have not a care in the world, knowing that all my homework is in, finals are over, grades are being calculated.  after that, nothing is in my hands.  and it's time to enjoy my holiday doing the things that i love most with my family.
my mom has promised me hot cheese dip and this:


while we watch this:


1 comment:

Koali said...

White Christmas is, and will always be, my favorite movie. :)