4.24.2014

dallas!

what a whirlwind of a week it has been. hazel and i flew to dallas on monday and she did amazing on our flight. at one point she just looked up at me, laid her head on my chest, closed her eyes, and went to sleep. she's been great on our flight home as well (we are on it as we speak) and is currently sleeping in my arms. how did i get so lucky?!

our good friends helped us find an apartment and let us stay with them over these past four days and i couldn't have done it without them! briana helped me stay sane while picking an apartment and helped me not be so indecisive. turns out, the actual apartment-picking was quite hard for me. traveling with hazel, getting to know dallas, and finding apartments in great areas was easy. pulling the trigger on an apartment that i actually loved in my heart, but that was more money than i wanted to spend, now THAT was the hard part. the complex even stuck us with a slightly higher rate when i came the second day to sign. but, we are super excited about it  so i'm trying to let that go so as not to spoil it :)

and, some pictures!



No comments: