11.28.2010

to be perfectly brunt: thanksgiving edition

thanksgiving with the brunts went far beyond exceeding my expectations!
leslie, ashley, and erin totally outdid themselves.  the company was wonderful, the food delicious.  
luke and weston practically mowed me over when we got to the henrie's house.  
they were actually excited to see their new aunt!  it warmed my heart.
thanksgiving day we played soccer, ate DELICIOUS food {of course!}
and spent some quality time napping.
on black friday we saw tangled, which i highly recommend, 
unless you're a ball-baby like me, 
in which case you should bring a box of kleenexes and mascara to re-apply after the show.
but seriously, it was darling.
we also went shopping,
and i have now learned that janessa has a weakness for H&M.
and leslie has a weakness for nordstrom rack.
but don't we all?
we played BANG today,
a game that i still believe is way over my head.
but extremely entertaining nonetheless.
{good thing i had a husband to back me up for the last two games}
ah i just love my in-laws.  i couldn't have asked for a better family to marry into.
they are so accommodating and will just do things for each other.  
no self-serving motives necessary.
i'd like to be more like that.  

1 comment:

J. Guest said...

Once again, I thought it was John writing until the part where it mentions having a husband. Can't you just picture John crying and his mascara running while he watches Tangled?