4.27.2011

i am totally a summer bum.

evidence:
1.  yesterday, i showered at 5pm.
2.  i have read two novels in this past week.
3.  the most pressing thing i have to do is walk from the couch to the kitchen to stuff my face with easter candy:
4.  i'm almost starting to say, "school? what is that? and why would anyone ever put themselves through such misery?!"
5.  i'm crafting!
6.  i'm not cooking.  why would i cook when my mom makes such deliciousness as this:
{fried egg rolls and won tons,
and bacon-fried rice.}
7.  there are plenty of these in the fridge, and i am drinking one constantly:

8.  i am consistently on the hunt for the perfect vacation for john and i.  jamaica, anyone?  {and i'm kinda serious.}  i just can't get the idea of beaches, sunshine, and unlimited diet cokes out of my head.
9.  i distract john from studying, and we end up watching war of the worlds together.
10.  we get fro-yo every night.
i still think:  innocent until proven guilty.

4 comments:

Madison Michele said...

hahah PAIGE!! how I love you...and that basically sounds like me. well exactly. I am now onto The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks. We need to hang out. pronto. this is getting rediculous

Amanda Schroeder said...

yes. i agree && i am the same way. aren't you so excited for summer?? i seriously can't wait. i love fro-yo.

♥ xoxo.

Amber said...

This is an amazing post. The food photos are making my mouth water. Now I NEED circus animal cookies...

AmberLou said...

I'll say it again... i LOVE your posts! For a vacation for you and John... it has been my experience that somewhere with white sand beaches and warm ocean water is definitely BEST! The sand never burns your feet and snorkeling, while looking at the tropical fish, while holding onto your hubbie's hand, is so wonderful in warm water. Good luck finding a vacation spot... We always try to go on a vaca every year for our anniversary and Florida and Mexico have the beaches that I described! Love ya!