4.25.2011

road trip.

over the weekend we went to st. george for a friend's wedding.  we got to see some beautiful scenery along the way.  


















and we had a great time at the reception:























































































the whole wedding day really made me think about how grateful i am for john, and that out of all the people in the world he could have married, he chose me.  and that i am so excited to be with him forever.  isn't it just wonderful?




















{p.s. don't we live in such a gorgeous state?}

3 comments:

Amanda Schroeder said...

yes. i love utah. too much. && i didn't even realize it until i moved away from my parent's! i heard st. george was absolutely gorgeous this weekend as well. cute pictures, i love them.

♥ xoxo.

pay it forward

arielle elise. said...

lovely pictures :) the scenery is just gorgeous!

i also love going to weddings...makes me all the more thankful for my husband!

blessings..

Martha C said...

I love your photos! Are you, perchance, using the instagram app?