4.10.2011

mmmm.... pad thai....

have you ever had pad thai that literally blew your mind?
or red curry that made your stomach scream {thank you!} in delight....
or mango sticky rice that made your tongue tingle with happiness?
well, that was our experience last night....
and we got to share it with leslie, ryan, and janessa.
afterwards, we watched my new favorite cameleon on the tv....
{i really really want a cameleon.  oh please for christmas, johny dear?}
and giggled lots and lots at him because he's just so darn cute.
what a perfect way to end a day.

9 comments:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

oh my gosh, yes i have had mind-blowing pad thai. and i am so hungry right now for more. pad thai is my faaaaaaaaavorite meal ever.

Amanda Schroeder said...

way to make me hungry. that stuff likes dang good.
cute picture!

♥ xoxo.

stephanie said...

oh yum! pad thai sounds so good right now!!

jenny said...

this looks wonderful and fun and delicious!!!

arielle elise. said...

...oh my that looks soo good! :)

Jen Nelson said...

I absolutely love Thai food. My dad served a mission in Thailand and got me addicted to the food when I was little!

Taylor Ann said...

do tell where the pad thai is from :)

A "cheery" disposition said...

didn't you just love tangled... I watched it twice in one week. I thought the horse and Flinn where so funny.

Bridget said...

i don't get thai much but when i do i think its delicious so i really must do that more often!