4.12.2011

a little list.....

of the top ten things i am most excited for this summer.... {in no particular order}

1.  going on a {surprise!} trip with my shmohn.... {john dear, i've decided that i want you to decide where we go.  - hence the surprise part.  i'll be happy with anywhere, but preferably somewhere with really good food.  i think you can handle that...}

2.  being shut up in cabins {by choice} almost every single weekend for the next four months.... {this includes 4-wheeling and hikes and fishing and frisbee golf and floats down the river.... i get thrills just thinking about it!} 

3.  reading the twenty-eight books that i have lined up for summer.... {the alchemist, the catcher in the rye, and jane eyre made the list.... i am a sucker for any good book and always open to suggestions.... hint hint.....}

4.  soaking up the sun whilst teaching swim lessons to little rugrats at the neighborhood pool. {they are so adorable.}

5.  wake-boarding in lake powell {and eating, and boating, and playing, and exploring, and cliff-jumping......}

6.  crafting!  {i want to make this, and this, and this, and quite possibly fabric curtains for my bore of a bedroom.}


8.  cleaning {is it strange that this is in my top ten?}

9.  a new show!  {my friend madison picks a new tv show to start each summer.  and since she's great i like to copy her.  i am thinking saved by the bell might be a good one.  i have seen so little of it, unfortunately it was before my time....}

10.  snuggling, relaxing, chilling with john.  {more on why i am the luckiest girl alive here and here.}

last day of actual classes for me today.  
super thrilled.
hope your day is warm and bright, and simply lovely!

8 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

sounds like a perfect summer! I just got done reading: I AM NUMBER FOUR...it's a young adult book, but still a good,fast, & easy read.

Amanda Schroeder said...

yes. summer doesn't get much better than that. sounds like some FUN!!
jealous..
come to utah.
:)
or...are you already here?


♥ xoxo.

Madison Michele said...

cooking....with me me ME!!!!! yes yes :)

Madison Michele said...

oh and ps...saved by the bell is on every morning at 5 am hahaha :) love ya!

arielle elise. said...

wow...sounds like an amazing summer! especially being in cabins every single weekend and 4-wheeling...so much fun! :)

Sonja said...

Paige! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your nice comment!!! :o) I love your top 10 list!!! I think I'd take the cleaning out though hehe...well the results from the cleaning could stay in. Awesome craft choices too, I'm dying to try making the lace lamps they look like so much fun to make, and so pretty to have! All in all, looks like a pretty darn good summer!

Emily said...

I love the list! Sun, pool and cooking are def a fav here. :)
x

sydney b. said...

you summer sounds amazing, i'm a little jealous!