1.02.2011

back to school.

back to school. probably the three most depressing words in the english language.
because let's face it- last semester was a beast.
and i hear that this semester is even beastlier.
my only comfort is in knowing that i spent a wonderful break, full of:
sleeping in late.
movie nights with family.
lunches with friends.
food. lots and lots of delicious food.
a husband that loves {and spoils} me.
the tcu game.
my new jeans.
kinect with the crespos, nat, ryan and janessa.
wacky six.
helping my mom with the crazies.
playing with the crazies.
snow.
lizzy home. {come play with me!}
a new outlook on school.
rest and rejuvenation.

even though i am terrified for the upcoming semester-
and john is not looking forward to returning to his hour-long commute,
we are grateful for the current blessings God gives us.
for the happiness we feel.
for the love we share.
and for the exciting {and sometimes grating} opportunities in our life.
bring it on, med-surge.  bring it on.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

I AM COMING TO PLAY WITH YOU!!! I promise! I am not excited either. maybe a little. definitely spent the night crying out of stress, so I am coming to invade your house whether you like it or not. love you!