1.30.2011

newlyweds.

today during church i was very, very, hungry.
and as we walked into the house and pulled out the guacamole in the fridge:
john: "it must be the costco guacamole"
me: "what?"
john: "the costco guacamole that turns brown"
me: "it's not the costco guacamole! all guacamole turns brown!!!!"
john: silence.  then:  "i think you need to eat something."

you got me there.
i don't do well with low blood sugar.
and sometimes i get angry.  i think he's figured it out.
i'm just so grateful that john can still love me with all my faults.
{and call me on my crap}

in addition,
john benchpressed me last night.
i didn't think such a thing was possible.
AND.... i sliced open my finger tonight as we were making dinner.
john put a big huge bandage on it for me and kissed it better.
oh, how i love being newlyweds.

2 comments:

Madison Michele said...

haha I know exactly how you feel! oh man when I get hungry...oh wait thats all the time! love ya and your yummy 7 layer dip and numerous bowls of cereal :) love date days with you! Again on Thursday?? okay sounds good! <3

AmberLou said...

how cute!!! i am so glad you started a blog... and it is absolutely adorable! It is so fun to keep updated with your cute life as newlyweds! Enjoy every second! :)