1.18.2011

i thought we were past this.

i keep thinking that my twitterpation will soon subside,
that i will go back to occasional boredom,
that i have the potential to be miserable, 
{like some other people in the world seem to be},
and just when i think i'm about to snap back into reality....

i realize that i can't and won't.
twitterpation is my reality.
boredom is for boring people:  as my husband always says.
and misery is impossible.
no way can you be unhappy when you're married to your best friend.
no way.  

we've been married over three months.
a very small amount of time, i realize.
that means that i have only known john for about 4% of my life.
{i figured that out by myself, you know}

the point is,
i have never been so happy.
and if this 4% is indicative of how life will be
when my married years constitute 60 percent of my life...
and then 75.....
and then 90....
i can't imagine how happy i will be then.
oh, how i love him.

No comments: