1.21.2011

happy birthday to me

best birthday ever.
seriously!

i woke at 5:00am.
clinicals.
my dear friend madison picked me up,
and we were on our way.
we went to the hospital,
and got busy helping patients.
i got to give injections, do assessments, chart, and even insert a rectal suppository.
happy birthday to me!

at post-conference, 
we ate brownies!
{cute madison made them for me}
and everybody sang happy birthday....
which is always a little embarrassing.

i came home, showered, and then we did homework.
and watched a few too many episodes of grey's anatomy.
{hey - give me a break, it was my birthday!}
after that, john came home.
bearing lovely gifts such as flowers, new blowfish boots, and a night out.
i love the flowers so much i took pictures.
and i may or may not be carrying them around my house with me wherever i go.  they are lovely.
i opened presents from my in-laws....
{thank you so much george and leslie for the pancake mix and cool pancake maker!}
{let's just say i am surprising john with some delicious breakfast tomorrow}.
and then john and i hit the town.
and by that i mean we ate delicious food at tucanos until i popped.




2 comments:

Amber said...

You two are too cute!! I wish we all lived close by eachother so we could hangout. Glad you had a wonderful birthday!

Madison Michele said...

yay!! happy birthday to you paige! your birthday was such a fun day :) I wish everyday we can spend the day at the hospital, eating brownies, watching greys anatomy :) love love love ya!