1.25.2011

complainers.

they drain on you.
don't get me wrong - i have had my whiney moments,
{many, MANY of them, some of which have been shamefully recorded on this blog}
but i have my optimistic ones too.
sometimes, i just get tired of negative comments.  i like happy ones.
the bottom line:  life isn't as unbearable as you are making it seem.
sure, sometimes it's hard....
but i think life is wonderful.
as long as there is popcorn to be eaten....
a funny flick to watch....
and a family to love.

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

yay! I love this! And I also LOVE that I got to eat lunch with you! happy day!
xoxo
elizabeth anne

Amber said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I'm finding myself complaining all night and now I lay in bed with my sweet baby boy whimpering for his binky and the love of my life looking at espn online. Life really couldn't get better! I love it even if it's what I think is hard :D

Madison Michele said...

..and Grey's Anatomy :) LOVE YA