5.20.2011

five guys.... oh, how i love you.

sometimes, john's friends decide that they want to get married and have bachelor parties.
don't even get me started about bachelor parties.  
oh! the cruelty! 
taking my husband away for a full day!
and playing video games....
and giving gifts....
i'm not against boy's nights, but i think bachelor parties have a bad connotation.
and they slightly upset me.  
and i don't hear from him at all and gosh, am i being a little dramatic?

now that i got that off my chest....
i really also like a little something about bachelor parties.  
this little something is that i get to spend time with my gorgeous girl friends and have a girl's night out.
{don't ask me to try and explain while i like girls nights but not bachelor parties.... i don't understand the intricacies of my own mind myself}
and plus, i really needed some five-guys.
and some s'mores, of course.  

1 comment:

Kristen said...

oh paige... that is a very beautiful picture of me... bahahah... and it was nice to steal you away for an evening. :)