5.25.2011

happy anniversary! to my wonderful brunt-parents.

today, it is our brunt-parents anniversary!  seriously, i love my in-laws so much.  they are the most kind, loving, and generous people i know.  when i first met them {on separate occasions} i instantly felt comfortable and welcome.  and that's something not every daughter-in-law can say, i am sure.  they have taken me in as one of their own children.  and although i know they would do anything for their johnny- i also know that they would do anything for me.  and they are a seriously handsome couple to boot.  check it:
happy anniversary to you both.  john and i love you!  {readers:  please feel free to wish them a happy anniversary in the comments! :) }

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary George and Leslie. And ditto, some of the nicest people. Don't you just love in-laws.

Amber said...

Love me some Aunt Les and Uncle George. Happy Anniversary!!!!