5.15.2011

our first dance.

yesterday was the happy occasion of the wedding of our friends, jordan and christina. basically, i owe  jordan everything, since he is the one who gave john my number. {jordan, how can i ever thank you.... if it weren't for you, i would have become an old maid.....}
their ceremony was completely beautiful.  
and although i went into it frustrated at john for some silly thing {that i shouldn't have let myself get frustrated about}, i came out of it feeling so serene, and peaceful, and thankful for this wonderful husband of mine.  
and, believe it or not,
john and i danced with each other for the first time at the reception.
we've been married 7 months....
and hadn't yet had a slow dance together.
let me tell you,
my husband is one fantastic dancer.  
{he will kill me for that, i just know it!}





















the crespo's are such wonderful friends, we love them. thanks for all the great times and the laughs!  we can't wait until the next time we get to see you all again!

2 comments:

Diana Smith said...

I just found your blog!! I love your blog name, what a cute play on words! Gorgeous wedding!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

perfect :)