5.09.2011

our weekend, in a nutshell....

on friday night, after some much-needed nourishment,
we experienced THOR in 3D.
we loved it!
{but we are nerds like that.}
we woke up saturday, 
{john at 9 for his class, me at 11 when he got home from it....}
and decided, "hey! we have lots of yardwork to do.  let's go out into the blazing hot sun and over-exert ourselves.  that sounds like fun!"  {for those of you who don't know me personally, i am a thoroughly sarcastic person}  this is the flower bed i weeded whilst john edged the lawn.  and it was actually was fun.  {correction:  the only part that was fun was the part where we sat in the shade and compared battle-wounds.  hurrah!}
we went to the most delicious pizza place in the world....
and then came home and watched about 4.5 hours of jack bower kickin terrorist bootay.  

on sunday we spent time at church and with family.
and wished this wonderful woman a happy mother's day!

we hope your weekend was just grand.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Please. You can comment all your want on my blog. Plus, I am so bored right now, and I've already read through all the blogs I normally stalk so now I have a new one to look at. Yeah! Your weekend looked great, well the pizza anyways, not so much the yard work.

Amanda Schroeder said...

love that picture of you & your morhter. and i love the top of your dress. love 24, and that pizza looks delish :)

♥ xoxo.

Tabitha said...

Love 24! When Alex&I were newly married we bought season 1 and after watching the first few episodes (aka a few hours later) made a pact to never watch it without the other so we could equally bask in Jack's greatness together. haha. We can never just watch one episode either! Anyways, now that I have written a novel, just wanted to say so glad we are still in the same ward! Yay! :D

Kelsey Cole said...

Your blog is so cute and fun! And I am totally addicted to 24 right now too:) I swear it's impossible to only watch one episode... You just get hooked!