5.03.2011

my loves:

last night, we were in turkey-bacon-burger/cheese-fries heaven.
we also inhaled some strawberry shortcake. {thanks, muti}
and watched episodes of 24 until far too late.

it's days like these that remind me how terribly important john is to me, {like seriously, life without john would just be bland, boring, tragic, and all-around unlivable....} and that since we've been married i have been the happiest i have ever been in my whole entire life.  although we make mistakes and sometimes hurt one-another, each day our life together only gets better.  neither of us are perfect, but we are perfect together.  and that's what matters.  dear john:  thanks for loving me, taking care of me, humoring me, forgiving me, and taking me out for burgers and cheese fries.  i love you the most.

2 comments:

emma said...

oh my!! i need that food now. it looks soooo yummy!

Chelsea said...

umm, that food looks amazing!