11.18.2010

is it just me, or is our teacher speaking french?

i feel like asking this question almost every day in pathophysiology {aka PDbio 365}
because my teacher is a genius.
and that class is way over my head.

plus, each day i come to class determined to listen intently and take good notes....
and five minutes later i'm thinking about the last glee episode or the hunger pang in my stomach.

must i always have this brain that refuses to focus on the subject at hand?
must i always be praying at the end of the semester that my grades can be salvaged?
must every single semester contain that one class that gives me anxiety with no end?

probably.  
and now a thought.... meant to be comforting in this time of stress 
over the upcoming tests looming over my aching head.

{i have never let my schooling interfere with my education}
*mark twain*

1 comment:

Madison Michele said...

story of my life darling!