11.13.2010

relocating leaves.

today, john and i decided that it was time to relocate the leaves in our backyard,
since you could no longer see the grass.
so we raked.  
and raked.
and raked.
and raked some more.
then i jumped into the pile.
and got covered in leaves.

{oh. my. gosh. isn't my man just smokin hot?}

other saturday adventures included:
getting john's tire patched since a screw went into it.
eating at california pizza kitchen.
buying avocados at sunflower market {3 for a buck!}
buying call of duty - black ops for john, since he couldn't wait until christmas.
watching john play call of duty - black ops for over an hour. 
doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms, 
etc. etc. etc.
i'm gonna need to talk john into ice cream later.  

2 comments:

Madison Michele said...

you look so cute paige!!

Brittany said...

I'm glad I'm not alone in watching my husband play videogames from time to time. =)