11.10.2010

want to know a secret?

as a beloved blog follower (aka the few people that actually enjoy reading this), you are privileged to know all my deep-dark secrets.
for example, 
yesterday, john and i ate leftovers. {shhhhhhh!}
but i made bread sticks, which should redeem me.
also, i got my hair cut.
i have 20/200 vision in my right eye,
but now i feel even more blind.
since my bangs won't stay out of it.
additionally, i cannot wait for thanksgiving.
my nursing classes are killing me.
literally.
i think i have mono.
and this week john will be home by maybe eight every night.  if we are lucky.
and, the dishes are piling up in the sink!
BUT, we put cute wedding pictures up in our house.
and the carpet has been cleaned.
my last day of clinical is tomorrow,
and i just had a bowl of cinnamon life. 
now that you know all my secrets, 
you can see that life -
is really, really good. 

2 comments:

ami said...

I LIKE your clinicals 'cause we get to see you!

elizabeth said...

Oh Paige! I just love you! I miss hearing your secrets in real life, but this is pretty great too!