2.01.2011

it's time.

it's time.
i've learned what to wear,
i've learned what to eat,
i've learned what to do,
i've even learned how to build a training program.
it's time to turn this thing around.
i miss running, eating healthy, feeling great.
and i've been taking a jogging class the past few weeks.
so i'm going to start running again, because i miss it too much.
i want to feel full of energy again!  {like i did back in high school.... heh. heh.}
thanks to hungryrunnergirl and my dear friend madison for the motivation.
now i just need a gym membership or for spring to come....

1 comment:

Madison Michele said...

hahah yay paige!! I am so glad :) I just love your guts and think you are amazing! And I think you should get a membership at Gold's Gym with me so that we can go all the time together! just sayin...as if you dont see enough of me ;)