2.07.2011

superbowl.

some people {like me} don't usually care who wins the superbowl.
{let's be honest, sometimes i don't even recognize one of the teams playing.}
but, yesterday was a special occasion, seeing as my favorite team since i was a little tike was playing.
that's right, i am a green bay fan.
so imagine my excitement when my favorite team since the beginning of time won the superbowl.
happy happy happy!

we had a bunch of friends over to watch the game - and they brought delectables.
homemade salsa, barbecue chicken wings, burritos, and yummy treats.
thanks friends, for joining us for the game.  
it was truly a blast!

1 comment:

AmberLou said...

Paige... I love your cute blog posts! I have always thought you were so cute and have always loved you and your family... and reading your posts reminds me why. You always write the posts so perfectly and I have loved getting updated with your cute life! :) If you want to send me your email address then I can add you to our blog list... amberlicious_1@hotmail.com. Thanks for being you and putting a smile on my face everytime you blog! Love You!