2.21.2011

today.

this evening i am feeling rather nostalgic.
nostalgic about the moments i got to spend with my little monkey earlier today.
















isn't he cute?

and nostalgic about the moments i got to spend trying to coerce my mom into getting the iPhone for verizon.
because really, what isn't there to like?

now:  i am contemplating ending this blog post early....
because john is watching some rather entertaining television in the next room.
and it has been oh-so-long since i have seen him last!  {aka about ten minutes}
maybe someday, dear blog, you will become more interesting to me than husband and friends and family....
but for right now you are boring in comparison.  {so sorry}
i simply wish to record my innermost thoughts
about life, and love, and everything inbetween.
in other words, you are the means of my cherishing moments with them.
a noble purpose, i do believe.

2 comments:

ami said...

Dad ordered it today. UGH! I will need you to teach me how to use it. I miss you already. xoxo
mom

Mady said...

No way!! Ami I'm super jealous. You are going to love it. Hope everything is going great!! Paige, I still love the blog. I enjoy stalking your life! Miss you much! Want to study pharm sometime this week?